I/ Ingredients: ( LEVER : EASY )
1/ * Pie shell:
- 200 grams of purple taro
- 100 grams of purple sweet potato
- 110 grams of glutinous rice flour
- 20 grams of glutinous rice flour
- 10 grams of cooking oil (vegetable oil, not olive oil)
- 45 grams of sugar
Note: If you do not have rice flour, you can use rice flour. No change in the glutinous flour as wheat flour, tapioca starch, corn starch or pancake batter
2/ Cakes :
- 50 grams of green beans
- 20 grams of coconut water
- 5 grams of cooking oil
- 20-25 grams of sugar (depending on taste)
- Green beans soak warm water overnight. Steamed and then pureed.
- For green beans into the mix with sugar, coconut milk, cooking oil, sesame seeds, roasted peanuts, lotus seeds
II/ Step :
Make cake crust:
- Glutinous rice soaked clock about 2 hours, mixed with water, taro and sweet potato purple. After squeezing flour to dry.
- Divide the flour into small portions, with the size of the pie to make. Medium, a cake should have a diameter of about 2 - 3cm.
- After finishing shaped, drop bread into the pot, boiled, cooked, take out and dry
- Roll the cake just cooked through coconut