Difficulty: Incredibly easy
Tags: dau do, thach, che, cach lam, sweet soup, jelly, beans, red, Taro,sausages, corn, simple, convenient, noodles, rice, great, vietnamese, top one, processing, eat, relish, use,...cake , taste, eating , viet nam, foods, good, make, corn, sweet, soup, foods, , tea, how to make, hot, dont forget, Delicious, step.....
- 100g red beans
- 2 packs jelly
- 100g coconut milk
- 50g milk
- The Sugar
Red beans washed, soaked in water for about half a day.
- 2Pour into a saucepan, pour water flooding. You pour a lot of waterTurn to high heat, heat to boiling, then to small. While cooking, you add cold water without. Continue to low heat so the beans are cooked. When beans are tender, then remove from the heat that.
- 3After cooked, take the beans out of the pot, add a tablespoon of sugar and mix well. You keep a little pot of beans in water to jelly beans prettier.
- 4Add 2 tablespoons sugar and beans in boiling water again.
- 5Soluble 1 package powdered seaweed in half a bowl of cold water to the pot of water on the beans, stir well, remove from the heat. Adjust accordingly.Wait after the cold water will freeze beans, you put in the fridge.
- 6Do the same with condensed milk, sugar, boiling water and agar powder packets remaining milk to jelly.Before eating, you get a cut jelly cubes.Mix the jelly with red bean and coconut milk - milkThis is the resultI wish you success!!!!:D