-Red beans 300gr
-300gr white beans
-Green coffee beans 150gr shells
-jelly pack 25gr
-300gr white sugar
-Pineapple leaf oil
-1 lon coconut milk
-1 teaspoon cornstarch
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-2 teaspoons of sugar.
- 1Red beans, white beans, green beans washed. Pour beans into each individual different baskets, soaked in water overnight.
- 2The next day, you pour cold water on green beans, boil over low heat until beans are tender, then add 50g of white sugar.Boil until the beans are tender. Wait beans to cool, pour into blender grind smooth.Pour beans in bowl, let cool, put in refrigerator.
- 3Red beans soaked, for the pot, pour cold water flooded beans, boiled.Take the pressure cookerWhen beans are tender, add 1 bowl you pour cold water and 100g sugar, cooking over low heat, to infuse sugar. Adjusted, depending on your taste, then remove from the heat, scoop the beans, cooled and put in the refrigerator.
- 4until beans are tender, add 100g sugar. Note, when the beans have plastic, you have to pour sugar into the potHeat over low heat until the beans with sugar absorbed, you turn off the heat, pour the beans in glass bowl, to cool and put in the refrigerator.
- 5Pour lon coconut milk in small pot, add the cornstarch, sugar and half a teaspoon of salt, cooking with low heat, heat the spoon when stirring. Heat the coconut milk for a while, then turn off the heat, pour in the coconut milk to glass bowl, let cool and then put in the fridge
- 6Jelly poured into the pot, add 800ml of cold water, put on the stove over low heat, stirring just heating medium.When the jelly melts, you slowly pour the remaining 50g of white sugar in a saucepan, heat over low heat to dissolve sugar, then add 1 teaspoon of pandan juice color or 1-2 drops of blue.
- 7Pour the jelly glass bowl cleaner, jelly will slowly freeze. Wait jelly completely cool you put in the fridge, if eating with a knife cut into short strands of jelly.
When you scoop the a little tea eat red beans, white beans into a glass, add green beans, julienne vegetables sentences ...... add little cup teaspoon coconut, mixed up, add ice as you like.Source: collect