I/ Materials: ( LEVER: MEDIUM )
- ½ kg boiled purple sweet potato, pureed
- 125 grams of granulated sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 100 grams of cooking oil
- 3-4 tablespoons flour
Crust of cake:
- 125 grams of sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons of purple sweet potato, cooked, pureed
- 350 ml of boiling water
- 300gram sticky dough
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Cooked purple sweet potatoes, mashed with sugar and vanille sugar, 1 ½ tablespoons.
- Get the lads, do purple plastic crust
- For fried potatoes in a pot with oil, until boiling.
- For the flour, stir flour into the potatoes until very recently of flour, cooked purple sweet potato for boiling a few times, until viscous.
- Take out and cool.
- Purple sweet potato flour and water into a saucepan boil the sugar with 1 tablespoon melted.
- Cooking oil, when hot, add the glutinous flour, stirring quickly to low heat.
- Cover, remove dough and wait for cool down again.
- While waiting for dough cools, take the potato divided into 12 small balls and vo round.
- Ladle 1 tablespoon sticky dough, press down, then let's at, then grab a bun and roll back into the cup instant coconut.