I/ Materials : ( LEVER : EASY
- 1 mango (about 200g). You should choose medium ripe mango, not too ripe for the tea lest prone to corruption.
- Sticky rice 100g
- 150g coconut milk
- 10g brown sugar
- 800ml water
II/ Perform :
- Sticky rice washed, soaked in cold water for 2 hours before cooking.
- Peel the mango, mango extract the meat into small cubes state.
- Put pot of water on the stove, drop in mango seeds, boiled. When boiling water
does not reduce heat, continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Drain the mango seed, for the sticky rice. When boiling, then reduce heat, simmer
for about 40 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Add brown sugar, stirring constantly until sugar melts.
- Pour the coconut milk, stir well and remove from the heat. Drain the mango flesh, tossing occasionally.
- Ladle the tea bowl, add mint leaves for decoration on the eye