Saturday, 1 June 2013
How to make Banana Chè
I/ Ingredients: ( LEVER : EASY )
- 1 can of coconut milk 400 ml.
- 2-3 bananas west.
- Sugar, sesame seeds and salt.
- Select ripe bananas west, bold tastes sweet, not tart eating.
- Bananas peeled, quartered additional vertical and horizontal results.
- Sesame roasted yellow, miscarriage books to own.
- Coconut milk on medium heat boilers, seasoning salt, sugar to taste.
- Just boil stirring both hands.
- When boiling the bananas to simmer, stirring occasionally lightly a few times.
- Boil until soft ripe bananas (cooking 6-8 minutes, depending on the hardness of banana).
- Turn off the stove to cool.
- Ladle the tea bowl, sprinkle with sesame seeds and put up on the refrigerator.
- When new food items to bring out the bowl.
- You can eat banana tea while still hot and very tasty.