WIKI : Sesameis a flowering plant in the genus Sesamum. Numerous wild relatives occur in Africa and a smaller number in India. It is widely naturalized in tropical regions around the world and is cultivated for its edible seeds, which grow in pods.
I/ Ingredients: ( LEVER: EASY )
-100g black sesame
-Glutinous flour 50g
- Black Sesame dust-picked, roasted. For black sesame into a blender, finely ground as flour.
- Rice-flour to the pan, roasting, to low heat, until golden and fragrant.
- Mix the glutinous flour with black sesame, then add 1 depending on the sweetness of sugar with you, Mix up.
- When eating, take 1-2 tablespoons black sesame to the bowl, stirring
- You can stir flour with water on the stove until almost cooked it for ½ cup of milk, boil, then remove from the heat. So you have sesame milk tea delicious.