Saturday, 1 June 2013
How to make Corn Chè
I/ Materials ( LEVER : EASY )
- Sweet corn (fresh corn / canned)
- Coconut milk
- Powder power
II/ Perform :
- Melon cut in half, seeds filtered through the sieve hold water melon. The flesh peeled cucumber, chopped small pieces.
- Boil water with sugar (depending on taste), air cornstarch with water and slowly processing into sugar mixture until it reaches the thickness you want.
- Corn and coconut milk in, stirring. If you buy canned corn is used directly, if buying fresh corn, then you need to separate the corn and boil over was okay.
- Ladle a cup of tea, sprinkle melon was before the move.
- Finally sprinkle the water melon to the melon sweet corn porridge our completed,