- 6 egg
- 100g sugar
- 1 liter of fresh milk.
-1 Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 550ml cream - whipping cream.
- Break the eggs into a saucepan and add the salt, sugar. Concomitantly hit with eggs sugar and salt dissolve.
- Slowly pour half of milk into the egg cooker.
- Turn on the stove at low heat, stirring constantly, about 25 minutes gentle. You pay attention to the fire is small and not to boil the mixture.
- When you see the milk and eggs are tan and pale yellow, you turn off the heat. Pour the mixture through a sieve to filter out largely in milk.
- Pour the vanilla and nutmeg powder to the milk. Pour the rest of the remaining milk to boil the mixture has melted and stir just to the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Whip cream.
- Pour the cream into the custard, stirring lightly concomitantly. You remember not to decorate a little okay!
- Pour a cup of ice cream, whipped cream scoop top, sprinkle nutmeg powder.